Frequently Asked Questions
This page is where you’ll be informed on what we do and how we operate, hopefully answering some of your inevitable questions. If you don’t see an answer to your question(s) please email or call us so we can assist you with your enquiry. We prefer to deal directly with the end users of our furniture.
Can I have my furniture custom made?
Do we make kitchens or laundries?
We specialise in designing and hand crafting premium timber furniture you will cherish for decades. We don’t make kitchens or laundries, we only craft fine, timeless, stand alone timber furniture. We strongly recommend your kitchen maker stays in the kitchen as most don’t possess the skills, materials, equipment or experience required to produce world class quality, timber furniture that you would be proud to own. We have easily arrived at this conclusion from our decades of experience in the furnishing industry while it’s constantly reinforced by our customers who have mistakenly let kitchen makers invade the rest of the home, same story time and again. In a nut shell, kitchen makers make kitchens, not furniture…
Do we have a showroom?
Wax on or wax off ?
What is the difference between solid and veneer?
What timbers do we use?
How do we stain and finish our furniture?
There’s “leather” and then there’s leather…
Do you supply furniture raw ready for me to polish?
What’s the warranty?
Do we repair and restore furniture?
How do I place an order?
- Browse our ever expanding online showroom and select the furniture that you like
We have a strong contemporary angle to our designs, we use premium timbers only as timber is timeless and we specialise in whole house packages.
- Build a quote that suits you then email it through to us with any further questions
*New customers please note there’s a $1000 minimum to create a factory order however existing customers have no minimum order amount.
- We’ll create a ball park figure once we all info from you like timber selection, special dimensions etc…
30% deposit is required based on the quote, this will activate your order in our system. Currently deposits for orders can be made over the phone, in person at the factory or by bank transfer.
- Now you’re a customer, we’ll guide you through firming up the finer details using options and upgrades including 2 pack lacquers, ball cage runners, cable cut outs, sub cavity, handles, delivery or installation, fabric and timber choice and more.
- Photos will be sent to you as your order comes to life
Sometimes, larger orders may require a progress payment of another 30% to admit the completed pieces to the polish shop for finishing. The balance of 40% is required within 3 days of full completion and before we can release the job for delivery. Orders paid for in full can be stored at no charge for a limited time if required.
- Deliveries and installations are like clockwork and conducted by our highly skilled team, meaning the guys who craft your beautiful furniture are the same guys that will carefully deliver it to your home. We hand craft all our products and stand behind every piece with a lifetime warranty against faulty workmanship and/or materials.
Any other questions? Fill in the form below for a speedy reply!
(For Sales related questions, please contact us through the quote or contact us pages)