Need your furniture delivered locally? we offer that service with the following terms.
- Mabarrack delivery service policy 2022 as follows (other carriers may have different rules)
- Standard delivery is… Adelaide metro, in the front door, easy navigation with safe, wide hallways, ground floor for 2 people carrying non-heavy items.
- Not considered standard is… stairs, lifts, narrow passages, steep driveways, high rise apartments, more than 2 person required. Obscure, multi-story, difficult and rural deliveries quoted via factory quote. Our delivery comes with full insurance of all items on board.
- We will give you a delivery window no greater than 30 mins to prevent you waiting all day.
- Local deliveries are conducted on Thursdays only and some Tuesdays to handle overflow. No weekend deliveries or pick ups available sorry.
- Assembly of beds is an extra charge. Installation of wall mounted units is charged by the hour or part there of.
- Staff have a wait time of 10min before they return to the factory, delivery fee may be forfeited and another slot must be scheduled.
- Order(s) to be paid in full before delivery is organised. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all pieces selected will make it through the house and fit in the room.
- Area must be void of existing furniture, staff can’t touch existing furniture or electrical items.
- Should we be faced with non-listed access problems, items will be left for customer to complete the final placement.
- Whilst all care is taken with your property, we will not be held responsible for damage to anything other than the furniture being delivered.
- Interstate customers are responsible for organising, liaising and funding the freight, some cases we can offer a discount on the order total to help fund the interstate fright cost.
Customer Pick up
Alternatively you can pick up your furniture yourself. We have some tips to make that process go smoothly!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help! Check out our FAQ or contact us!